Isle of the Arts Festival registration postponed due to Covid-19 concerns

Sounder News

Thursday, March 12 2020

The Gabriola Arts Council issued a statement on Thursday, March 12 stating, "We are sorry to advise that registration for the 2020 Isle of Arts Festival is being postponed due the quickly changing situation with COVID-19, a novel corona virus.

"The health and well-being of our community is important to us and we will continue to monitor developments. We will be in touch with updates and you can stay tuned to our IOTA website.

"Please take good care of yourselves and each other.

"If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kristina: "